The Kaiser Family Foundation and the Health Research & Educational Trust have released their Employer Health Benefits Annual Survey for 2019. This document contains detailed analysis of trends within the Health and Benefits industry including:
- Average total healthcare premium costs
- Average employee contribution analysis
- Plan offering trends-preferred provider organization (PPO) vs. high deductible health plan (HDHP)
- Employee cost sharing research; deductibles, copayments, coinsurance etc.
- Wellness programs and Telemedicine offering trends
- Typical plan funding approach-self-funded vs. fully-insured
The attached Benefits Insights document provides a high-level summary of the survey results and assumptions of future Healthcare trends.
If you have any questions or wish to know more about current healthcare benchmarking please contact your Cowden team.